Thoughts and Reflections: The Morning After!
We had fun, laughed our hearts out – wined and dined to our hearts delight.
Such filling memories, spending time with loved ones, one of my favourite things.
Such an amazing time straddling and swaddling in nature – enjoying the precincts of an old farm, with cows in the meadows, beautiful walk ways lined with guided water ways attracting all kinds of birds from horn bills, ducks and pigeons and a sprinkling of chicken crossing the paths every now and then.
The smell of dung, the pungent-ness thereof, reminded me of my family roots – farming. Certainly one of those things that ignite memories of my childhood days.
Well, that was that. The official celebration of GMT +3
- The Premium and Importance of Relationships
- The Value of Great Company and Great Conversation
- The Significance and Importance of Having a Cause to Live for
- The Fickleness of Living our Lives based on other peoples Opinion
- The Primal Value of Trusting your Gut feel and Intuition – Never doubt this God given compass!
- The Fallacy of Procrastination and the Imaginings that tomorrow you would have more time than NOW!
- The Wisdom and Importance of Valuing the NOW Moment and Maximizing and Sowing Seeds TODAY for a possible Better Tomorrow