Creative Mondays: Who is/ was your greatest inspiration to create?
I would like to acknowledge our #CreativeMondays Community member @MikePaineShow for the #CreativeQuestion of The Week that got us all started. Thank you Mike for setting us on fire and getting the #CreativeJuices flowing!
I hope you will be inspired as you read this diverse list in no particular order.
You are also most welcome to share a #CreativeQuestion of the Week that will be circulated to the #CreativeMondays Community. You can Tweet or DM it to @Timitude
Qs. Who is/ was your greatest inspiration to create?
- Family (Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister)
- Spouse (Husband/Wife
- Experiences and Experimentation
- Creative Community & Individuals (i.e. Creative Mondays)
- Creative Personas (Inventors, Artists and Scientists and Geeks)
- Maya Angelou
- Anais Nin
- George Lucas
- Michael Crichton
- Robert Heinlein
- JRR Tolkien
- JK Rowling
- Robert Jordan
- Antonio Gaudi
- Nicola Tesla
- Bernard Miles
- Steve Jobs
- (Jimi) Hendrix
- Thomas Edison
- Stan Freberg
- Jim Henson
- Eddie Izzard
- The Surrealists
- Family Lineage / Heritage/ Genetics
- The World
- “People inside my mind” J
- A friend
- “No one”
- Special Mentions (Jewel Tones, @JoelGHodgson, @Wellspeaks)
- Someone I know but I’m yet to meet J
- Every creative person who was not afraid to create
- My Lover
Wishing you all a super Creative Week!
NB: #CreativeMondays is an Open Collaboration Platform open to anyone and the rules of Engagement are common courtesy and respect for each other. No offence is meant or aimed to be conveyed in the creative exchanges and even in the sharing of such a posting. Its all meant to inspire and to embrace the diversity of thought and perspective that makes us creatives.