There is a world within-a world of thought, feeling and power; of light and beauty and although invisible, it’s forces are mighty ~ Charles Haanel ~
A true reflection of your world, the world that lives within you.
Moment to Reflect:
I almost want to stop from now and then and just celebrate HAPPINESS, the truth is, HAPPINESS feels really good. This almost seems like a new life and believe me it has not been always like this, I’ve had the best of both worlds; a place of lack and a place of plenty.
Land of lack:
People from this part of the world are jealous, proud, critical, they seem to be always running on empty and this is the reason why some can seem needy sometimes. From the place of lack, validation is food, comparing oneself is a must, the world here is about competition but what is the cause for such dysfunction?
People from the land of lack:
– Somehow think they can never have what they truly want and because of this reason they are envies when others have what they want.
– They are proud, so as to cover up their insecurities.
– They are critical because it makes them feel good when they think they are better than others.
Land of plenty:
In a land of abundance, people from this world are rich and are really happy, they are spontaneously willing to share what they have and care about others, they are fulfilled, their cups over flow with love and contentment.
People from the land of plenty:
– Have nothing to hide, for nothing is a shameful.
– Understand that there’s nothing out there that they don’t already have within themselves.
– They are patient with others, theirs is grace and love is the order of the day.
Which world resides within you?
Zanele is an Author of two upcoming books and a Wellness Consultant and Mentor. She has a sparkling personality and a strong catchy spirit and regards herself as ‘reserved extrovert’. As a mother and a friend she is tender-hearted and loving and runs a mentorship programme for pre-teens and teenagers with her daughter. She is passionate about writing/journaling, wellness, personal development and family.
Latest posts by ZaneleWithHeart (see all)