You Don’t Need to be Perfect!
What holds us back from success? Everyday, we face so much pressure from outside influences, particularly social media, to be perfect that it often feels like we just ain’t good enough. We let ourselves believe that if we just achieve a certain look or a…
LIVE A LIFE OF FREEDOM
Ifyou are always thinking about something negative that happened yesterday, last month or last year there’s no freedom there quit living in what was and come over to what it is today. Sad but true some of your greatest disappointments will come from those who…
Isolation can be Good or Bad, Hold on Its not Yet Over..
At times it’s good to just withdraw from the crowd. Jesus did it again and again. When I was away I came to realization that there is a difference between breathing and being fully alive. Unfortunately majority of us are just breathing. Most of us…
What Are Your Defining Moments?
Weall have moments in our lives that can be considered “defining moments”– times when a certain thing happened that changed our life trajectory. Taking time to reflect and focus on these moments can improve your life. How you respond to the most important events in…
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020