Words are Life!
What is life without words Words that gives meaning Words we breath Words birth life! Words verbalized Worlds revolutionize Words catalyze Dreams realize! What are Words They empty strings Blowing Hollow tunes? Words are Life! Words no vanity Words are swords Words…
Mama Africa, How Art Thou?
Mama Africa, How Art Thou? The black and beautiful how are you motherland? They said you were ugly Don’t trust ’em suitors They lie if they can to save their lives Jewel of the Nile why all the drama and turmoil As our brothers fight…
This is another demo
Poetic Tuesday: The Linger…
Here a Rejoinder to The Linger…. by The Fabulous Dominique… Dear Poetic Tuesday, I have been waiting. I did what you said, said what you did. I took my time this time, I promise. Slowly and silently, I lived my dream. In one moment, I…
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020