What Are Your Defining Moments?
Weall have moments in our lives that can be considered “defining moments”– times when a certain thing happened that changed our life trajectory. Taking time to reflect and focus on these moments can improve your life. How you respond to the most important events in…
Self-Forgiveness and How to Find The Permission and Freedom to Forgive
H aving just recently experienced what seemed like the biggest whirlwind of my lifetime, I have somehow earned the ‘experience bragging right’ to discuss forgiveness. Now a while back I read up an article that describes clearly what it means to ask for forgiveness and…
It is Worth It!
The next chapter is being written! It’s interesting, isn’t it? When one giant event occurs in our life, it seems the way is paved for another. Just as one huge chapter is finished, another starts being written. Just as one canvas is painted and finished,…
Succeeding With Clear Intent
SUCCESSmeans different things to different people. We all operate within a paradigm, or view of the world, and this will determine how we see success and how we act in all of life’s situations. For many the paradigm of success involves struggle, scarcity, competitiveness, and…
- Isolation can be Good or Bad, Hold on Its not Yet Over.. April 4, 2020
- The Unpredictability of Life: Reflections on Life and Lessons from Mother Nature… March 29, 2020
- The latest on The Corona of FEAR… aka COVID-X March 21, 2020
- The Scam Called Future March 18, 2020
- The Desire for Love and The Small Things That Really Matter March 15, 2020