In Conversation with Phila: Mentor, TEDX Speaker and ICT Professional on being the underdog & more..
In this episode I connect with Phila, Public Speaker and MC, Mentor and ICT Professional. Phila has had to overcome lots of odds to be where he is at today. As a 26 year old young man, he is passionate about empowering young people through...
A Heart warming conversation with Stella – Serial Entrepreneur and Adventure aficionado…
In this heart warming episode, I speak to Stella – Serial Entrepreneur, Adventure aficionado, Communicator and all round jolly good fun person. Stella has established herself as an entrepreneur over the past decade and is currently spearheading among other ventures a training organization that is at...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020