What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6
Part 6: Mercy If God had a Weakness It would be…. I’ve heard some people say that if God had a weakness, it would be for worship. I disagree. Granted, God loves worship; not just the music or the lifting up of hands, but a...
What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 2
Part 2: Identity: Sons of God As a child, I was pretty brilliant and often came first in my class. I think it’s mostly because I’m very curious and love learning new things. I have an innate, insatiable thirst for knowledge that drove me...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020