Letter to Mommy. All I ask Is…The right to Fail!
Mommy It’s not quite often that I write to you, but of late I’ve been compelled by the power of despair. As a recovering type A personality, I’ve had to learn the truths of this world without you. Of course I know never to talk…
Chwayita "Ceejay"January, 5 years ago 0 2 min read
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020