Relationships and Freedom: A Perspective…
ITis a view I hold, the thought that freedom is the ideal for relationships. Not neediness, dependency or too many rules and protocols. The reality however seems different. Too many rules, punctuated by Dos and Dont’s. In the name of boundaries. Whether institutionalized or self...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020