Breathe: How to Overcome Frustration and Anxiety and Shift Your Energy
My daughter often has this phrase that she likes using on everyone in the house, including me, when she notices that I am impatient or frustrated about something and she would then say “Mommy Breath” and one of those times happened this past week when...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020