Positioning Yourself in 2020
There’s something about New things, that is just so exciting, so inviting, so..., It is New Year things..., but have you ever noticed, how many things remain old in the mist of new? For the past couple of days since the New Year, this has...
Zanele With Heart, 3 years ago 0 2 min read
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020