Tribute to Mother of the Nation – Winnie Madikizela Mandela
Nomzamo Winnie Madikizela Mandela was laid to rest on Saturday, 14th April after a funeral service that was full to capacity at Orlando Stadium, Soweto. Several things tributes have been paid to her since her demise on the 2nd April, at 81 years of age. Words like...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020