Talking Career Pivoting and more with Audrey, from Waitress to Chief Happiness Officer at Harpie HR.
In this episode I speak to Audrey, Chief Happiness Officer and Founder at Harpie HR, a recruitment and HR Consulting business based out of Nairobi that was borne out of her many career moves and stints of more than a decade in the world of...
Redeeming Our Humanity
This week marks the 1st anniversary – when on Tuesday 15th, January 2019 at about 3pm, Terrorists attacked Nairobi’s DusitD2 complex in Nairobi on 14 Riverside. Nairobi. This blog post was published a year ago highlighting the issue of redeeming our Humanity especially in the...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020