Making Meaning Out of Life..
Throughout this week, this one thing has been on my mind.., How totally misleading to classify people as good or bad,Which blocks us from seeing people as whole…, Meaning people who have both strengths What we perceive as good and shortcomings What we perceive as…
Zanele With Heart, 5 years ago 0 1 min read
Living Your Truth and Why Its Totally Worth IT!
“He who looks outside dreams. He who looks inside awakes”. Tobe born into this world is a calling but our calling becomes clear only when we are willing to come face to face with ourselves, it is then that we begin to honor our life’s…
Zanele With Heart, 6 years ago 0 2 min read
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020