Touchbase with Fellow Daydreamer and Friend – Dee : Talking Love, Friendship and Relationships….
In this episode I connect with fellow Daydreamer and friend – Dee and one of the initial writers on timitude.com. She is a talented writer who continues to write for timitude.com an aspiring Podcaster, photographer and all round amazing mother of two daughters. On an odd day...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020