The Unpredictability of Life: Reflections on Life and Lessons from Mother Nature…
Iquietly looked at the sea. Peace and tranquillity were surrounding me. As the cool breeze brushed my face, I closed my eyes. I could smell nature; I felt the soft waves on my feet and was in total awe. “This must be heaven” …...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020