Letter to Mommy. All I ask Is…The right to Fail!
Mommy It’s not quite often that I write to you, but of late I’ve been compelled by the power of despair. As a recovering type A personality, I’ve had to learn the truths of this world without you. Of course I know never to talk...
Succeeding With Clear Intent
SUCCESSmeans different things to different people. We all operate within a paradigm, or view of the world, and this will determine how we see success and how we act in all of life’s situations. For many the paradigm of success involves struggle, scarcity, competitiveness, and...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020