Testament of Hope: A Woman’s Story to Overcoming Violence and Finding Love
This Story is a Woman’s Journey of Falling In Love, facing betrayal and violence and retracing their steps to find Hope and a Sense of Self and Choosing to Embrace it all and craft a New path. Read On…. Falling in Love… When she met...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020