The Desire for Love and The Small Things That Really Matter
We all desire to feel loved, cared for, appreciated, understood and we want to feel like we belong. Our hearts yearn for these things and that we immediately sense when they are not there or if there’s some pretense. “Love is an element which...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020