LIVE A LIFE OF FREEDOM
Ifyou are always thinking about something negative that happened yesterday, last month or last year there’s no freedom there quit living in what was and come over to what it is today. Sad but true some of your greatest disappointments will come from those who…
Nancy Wyna, 3 years ago 0 2 min read
Positioning Yourself in 2020
There’s something about New things, that is just so exciting, so inviting, so..., It is New Year things..., but have you ever noticed, how many things remain old in the mist of new? For the past couple of days since the New Year, this has...
Zanele With Heart, 3 years ago 0 2 min read
Are you Reactive or Creative in the Swing of Things?
The swing of things; uncertainty is our reality, the question is, when caught up in the swing, are you reactive or creative? “The highest form of intelligence is the ability to observe yourself without judging yourself Moment to Reflect: For a couple of days now,…
Zanele With Heart, 6 years ago 0 1 min read
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020