What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 5
Submission What an unlikely topic for a series meant for men, right? I know! It’s always the women who are taught about submitting to their husbands, yielding to the man’s authority and decisions, not pushing issues too hard lest they injure that delicate male ego,...
What Can we Learn from a Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers on Relationships
Mydaughter once received a beautiful bunch of flowers for her birthday. These flowers had their individuality, they were beautiful and professionally arranged. After about a week, there was a funny smell in the house (oh yes the flowers were still holding on even though they...
Succeeding With Clear Intent
SUCCESSmeans different things to different people. We all operate within a paradigm, or view of the world, and this will determine how we see success and how we act in all of life’s situations. For many the paradigm of success involves struggle, scarcity, competitiveness, and...
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020