That First Stroke…The Magic Power of Just Getting Started
I sat at my laptop today just sitting as I searched for those perfect words to share. Those words that convey my heart and my soul. Some piece of wisdom spoken from personal experiences that could save the world – or at least come across…
timitude, 3 years ago 0 3 min read
The Journey of a Thousand continues…. From Good to #FuckTastic!
The Gist and Essence of This Post is… What are you good at, what could you be Fucktastic at! I mean what can you be absolutely brilliant at, and what do you need to let go to realize this….
timitude, 5 years ago 0 5 min read
I Did it!
Anyone who knows me well knows that I have been attending college for the past four years. It has been challenging and often maddening, but I made it through. It really doesn’t matter what I majored in or what my career plans are. I am…
timitude, 6 years ago 0 3 min read
- Nkateko Masinga : Award Winning Poet, Talking Poetry as Medicine, Mandela Washington Fellow October 8, 2020
- What a Godly Woman Wishes ALL Men Knew – Part 6 October 4, 2020
- Raymond Mutura: Director, Organizations, Work and Family @Strathmore Business School September 21, 2020
- Jacquiline on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in Africa and the mission at Voluculture and Podcast September 13, 2020
- Forces For Good in Community: Terry Brooks and Mishelle Shaik September 11, 2020